2.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

The Problem : Non-sufficient funds

After several days of daily spending, I decided to access my account and check my status. Well to my surprise I have exceeded my spending and have accumulated $350.oo of insufficient funds fees! I said to myself how did this happen ? How come the GTE built-in protection devices did not alert me? And as I reviewed the problem that is exactly what happen, a GTE financial systems failure. Of course, I contacted GTE and being a 16yr customer I thought there would be some understanding? But No I was treated very Rude and told This was my fault and no recourse of action was going to happen from all the GTE reps i contacted. I requested to open a IT system ticket to pull my logs and history of my text messages and emails and still after 2weeks no contact. I contacted again and asked my status and again no response like they are just no going to answer me or answer any of my questions.

I was never looking for a full refund of the fee but being a customer for so long and all family members just want a little sympathy for the GTE financial failure. We the customer expect a little more from our bank and as the built-in features say "we make you feel secure ". Sure you do!

jconst wrote the review because of poor customer service at GTE Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants GTE Financial to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was do not like now. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by GTE Financial and gte financial customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with GTE Financial?

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #1210067

You ask if my issue was resolve -- Heck no !!!!!

I sent post to my so called Rep and they never even answered me back..Issue resolved on their end.

Very disgusted GTE Financial.

If anyone know how I can contiue to spread the work please let me know as I am still pissed off.