2.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

The Problem : Non-sufficient funds

After several days of daily spending, I decided to access my account and check my status. Well to my surprise I have exceeded my spending and have accumulated $350.oo of insufficient funds fees! I said to myself how did this happen ? How come the GTE built-in protection devices did not alert me? And as I reviewed the problem that is exactly what happen, a GTE financial systems failure. Of course, I contacted GTE and being a 16yr customer I thought there would be some understanding? But No I was treated very Rude and told This was my fault and no recourse of action was going to happen from all the GTE reps i contacted. I requested to open a IT system ticket to pull my logs and history of my text messages and emails and still after 2weeks no contact. I contacted again and asked my status and again no response like they are just no going to answer me or answer any of my questions.

I was never looking for a full refund of the fee but being a customer for so long and all family members just want a little sympathy for the GTE financial failure. We the customer expect a little more from our bank and as the built-in features say "we make you feel secure ". Sure you do!

jconst wrote the review because of poor customer service at GTE Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants GTE Financial to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was do not like now. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by GTE Financial and gte financial customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #1210067

You ask if my issue was resolve -- Heck no !!!!!

I sent post to my so called Rep and they never even answered me back.. Issue resolved on their end.

Very disgusted GTE Financial.

If anyone know how I can contiue to spread the work please let me know as I am still pissed off.